Our youth mentors work directly with our students. They are coaching pro-social and life skills, participating in activities, group outings, and helping with basic day to day chores. Youth mentors are responsible for the direct supervision, care and safety of our students. This role demands patience, compassion, willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
– Must be over 21 years of age
– Must hold a High School Diploma or GED
– Must be able to be on feet for full shift
– Must be able to work Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends
– Must have a clean Driving Record
– Must be able to pass an enhanced background check to work with youth
If you feel our students can benefit from your positive, high-energy personality and you would like to join our team, instructions for submitting your application are above.