Cherry Gulch is a small private owner operated, award winning ranch-style therapeutic boarding school designed specifically for 10 to 14 year old boys.
Our goal is to provide early intervention and prevention to help these boys reach their full potential and to become well-rounded prosocial young men. We provide outstanding academic and therapeutic services to boys and their families.
Cherry Gulch offers the wide-open space of country living and the benefit of a metropolitan area. We are located near Boise, Idaho, on 220 acres of pristine ranch land with beautiful views of mountains, valleys, Black Canyon Reservoir, and the Payette River. Students have easy access to natural wonders but are also close to many museums and the cosmopolitan activities of Boise.
A unique therapeutic environment is provided where every experience is educational and therapeutic in a fun purposeful environment. We are dedicated to providing outstanding services to students and their families in the context of a safe, supportive environment.
Cherry Gulch Boys Ranch provides:
- Individual, group, and family psychotherapy with experienced doctorate and masters level therapists.
- Individualized treatment plans
- Creative approaches to empirically based treatments
- Active experiential learning and therapeutics
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Individualized education plans
- A wide variety of activities and learning experiences
- Family involvement and a strong parenting program
- High staff to student ratio
- Highly skilled and compassionate staff